Do you want a career rather than a job? Do you value team over self? Do you desire to be a part of something bigger? If you find yourself looking for more, than look no further because Riker is the home for you!
Riker is a professional home maintenance and repair company dedicated to providing high-quality services to homeowners in need. With years of experience behind them, Riker stands ready to tackle any challenge our customers can throw our way!
- Handle incoming leads generated by marketing, convert them to sales appointments for retail or insurance roof replacements.
- Educate customers on the insurance process.
- Create wins for the customer, the company, and the Sales team.
- Attend training to develop knowledge of sales and the insurance process.
We are looking for people with:
- Previous sales experience (doesn’t have to be roofing)
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- A fun, positive, and competitive nature, willing to work within a team while also meeting professional goals
- A hunger for personal growth in and outside of the workplace
- A high standard for one’s work
- Uphold strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- High performing individual with a talent to influence and lead
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to perform work duties from limited space workstation/desk/office area for extended periods of time
- Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet the demands of the job
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must meet confidentiality expectations as to confidential, proprietary, and sensitive Company information